Daily Real Estate Blog
OUR DAILY BLOG
Simplifying the Market™
- When you’re thinking about buying a home, there are a few key steps to take before you even start to look at houses.
- From saving for your down payment to getting pre-approved for a mortgage, you’ll want to make sure you keep your financial plan on track from the beginning.
- Let’s connect today to make sure you have an introduction to a trusted lender and the best possible real estate guidance as you begin your homebuying process.
- There are a few key things to make sure you avoid after applying for a mortgage to help make sure you still qualify for your loan at the closing table.
- Along the way, be sure to discuss any changes in income, assets, or credit with your lender, so you don’t unintentionally jeopardize your application.
- The best plan is to fully disclose your intentions with your lender before you do anything financial in nature.
- Shae James-Sherrick
- Shawn Weeks
- Allison Jordan